Cameron was born in Southern California, so he began his life outdoors- at one with the ocean, sand, and salty air. Cameron has dove with sharks in the Bahamas, explored the reefs off the coast of California, and spent many days freediving and spearfishing. Cameron's developed some pretty picky standards between the countless hours spent in the water and at the workbench. It all culminates with the first Weiss watch specifically crafted for diving -- while meeting all ISO 6425 dive watch standards.
This dive watch is the first timepiece designed by Cameron in his Nashville workshop. It features a unidirectional dive bezel, lumed central seconds, and is paired with our first stainless steel bracelet machined inside our Nashville workshop. Hand-finished and assembled by Cameron himself, each fully mechanical movement is an automatic Caliber 2120 that won’t miss a beat.
Edition: Made in the USA with domestic and imported components
Movement: Weiss Watch Company Caliber 2120 mechanical movement, M100 base, finished and assembled by hand
- Functions: Automatic winding, 25 jewels, 28,800 beats/hour, 42 hour power reserve, hours, minutes, central sweep second, hacking seconds, incabloc shock protection
- Case: 316L stainless steel with 120 click uni-directional bezel for measuring elapsed time, bezel with Super-Luminova marking, 42mm diameter (not including crown), 50mm lug to lug, 13.3mm thick (including crystal), 4-gasket screw-down crown system.
- Caseback: Sapphire crystal and 316L stainless steel exhibition caseback, secured by four 316L stainless steel hex screws
- Dial: Hand-painted naval brass finished with high visibility numerals and Super-Luminova BGW9 applied to dials on hour numerals and indicise
- Hands: White steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint(Black, Blue Dials), black steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint (Yellow, White Dials). Super-Luminova BGW9 applied to hour, minute, and second hand
- Front Crystal: Double-domed and beveled sapphire with multi layer anti-reflective coating on the inside surface
- Back Crystal: Beveled sapphire
- Water Resistance: 1000 feet/ 300 meters
- Band: Each timepiece comes on our fully adjustable 316L Stainless steel bracelet. Also included is a sizing tool to get the perfect fit.
- Packaging: Handmade solid red oak wood display box with individually signed and numbered certificate.
- Edition: Made in the USA with domestic and imported components
- Warranty + Care
Am really enjoying my new Standard Issue Dive watch. Doesn't look like any other and is a chunky beauty.
I have the Standard Issue Diver with a yellow dial and a green band. It's really a great watch and a real value for the money. Great fit on my 7.25 inch wrist and the green band fits great, and feels great.
The dial is very nice and the lume is good. Seems to be accurate and its easy to read.
I wear it daily and enjoy it immensely. I recommend it and would buy it again.
I have enjoyed my Standard Issue 42 field watch for over a year, I couldn’t wait for Cameron’s dive watch.
This thing rocks ! I have owned a lot of dive watches from the top tear brands and this watch is on par with them.
I purchased the new bracelet with my watch and the details are amazing . Fit finish and overall feel are on par with watches that cost a heck of a-lot more.
I am really picky when it comes to my watches and I love this watch and wouldn’t change it at all. One more thing the lume is next level !
I love knowing my watchmaker !
This is my second Weiss timepiece and I’m thrilled with it. I have several other high-end brand dive watches so there’s something to compare this too. The “build quality” is excellent and makes the price point very fair and competitive. I like the simplicity of design. The face lacks the clutter of most dives so that’s a nice change. The bracelet is one of the nicest I’ve seen. I’d definitely purchase again.
I just received my diver (white dial) #0006 and am very impressed...the fact it was assembled in my birthday is an added bonus!! The watch arrived in a green canvas watch pouch inside a very nice wood box. The bracelet was easy to adjust- possibly the easiest bracelet ever for me? Usually 20mm bracelets/straps are less comfortable for me than 22mm. This is not the case with this watch. The bracelet is very comfortable, and easy to wear. Lume appears very bright. The hands have a good length and are outlined in black outside the lume for the minute and hour hands. This makes the watch very legible. The lack of a date is an added bonus. Overall I am very happy with the watch. I do wish that it had drilled lugs, but that's not something I suspect most people are looking for/want. Overall it is a great watch that wears well. I suspect most people who see it won't have any idea what a Weiss is. Happy to have the watch, and appreciate the effort that goes into making something like this...Highly recommend.