Cameron was born in Southern California, so he began his life outdoors- at one with the ocean, sand, and salty air. Cameron has dove with sharks in the Bahamas, explored the reefs off the coast of California, and spent many days freediving and spearfishing. Cameron's developed some pretty picky standards between the countless hours spent in the water and at the workbench. It all culminates with the first Weiss watch specifically crafted for diving -- while meeting all ISO 6425 dive watch standards.
This dive watch is the first timepiece designed by Cameron in his Nashville workshop. It features a unidirectional dive bezel, lumed central seconds, and is paired with our first stainless steel bracelet machined inside our Nashville workshop. Hand-finished and assembled by Cameron himself, each fully mechanical movement is an automatic Caliber 2120 that won’t miss a beat.
Edition: Made in the USA with domestic and imported components
Movement: Weiss Watch Company Caliber 2120 mechanical movement, M100 base, finished and assembled by hand
- Functions: Automatic winding, 25 jewels, 28,800 beats/hour, 42 hour power reserve, hours, minutes, central sweep second, hacking seconds, incabloc shock protection
- Case: 316L stainless steel with 120 click uni-directional bezel for measuring elapsed time, bezel with Super-Luminova marking, 42mm diameter (not including crown), 50mm lug to lug, 13.3mm thick (including crystal), 4-gasket screw-down crown system.
- Caseback: Sapphire crystal and 316L stainless steel exhibition caseback, secured by four 316L stainless steel hex screws
- Dial: Hand-painted naval brass finished with high visibility numerals and Super-Luminova BGW9 applied to dials on hour numerals and indicise
- Hands: White steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint(Black, Blue Dials), black steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint (Yellow, White Dials). Super-Luminova BGW9 applied to hour, minute, and second hand
- Front Crystal: Double-domed and beveled sapphire with multi layer anti-reflective coating on the inside surface
- Back Crystal: Beveled sapphire
- Water Resistance: 1000 feet/ 300 meters
- Band: Each timepiece comes on our fully adjustable 316L Stainless steel bracelet. Also included is a sizing tool to get the perfect fit.
- Packaging: Handmade solid red oak wood display box with individually signed and numbered certificate.
- Edition: Made in the USA with domestic and imported components
- Warranty + Care
Love this watch. It’s my first Weiss, but won’t be my last. Great weight and looks stunning. This watch will be my go-to watch for everyday wear and will work equally well when I go out at night. I had my initials put on the back and plan to hand this one down to my son one day. But, I’ll try and wear it out before then.
I was pleasantly surprised upon receive the watch. I had frankly expected a common everyday looking watch for daily wear. Instead, the watch is finely crafted and finished. It could compete with watches costing several times as much. Very pleased!
My first Weiss. This watch stacks up to high end brands. Attention to detail is great. I wanted to wear it hard before I wrote a review. Lake, beach, pool, daily active wear, its been a good looking companion.
I greatly appreciated a timely delivery and seamless shipping with USPS. The notification
of the delivery was spot on and the carrier brought the watch to the door. Thanks to Weiss for utilizing USPS and of course, making great watches.
Wonderful dive watch and one of my favorites. This is my fourth Weiss watch and stunning from the moment you pull it out of the box. Love the rubber strap and a great look to start the summer. Looking forward to enjoying this watch for many years to come. I own several other watches from other major brands and this one is build just as well.