Inspired by Cameron Weiss’ dives into the Pacific Ocean and quests through the Sierra Nevada, this timeless piece defies the elements and withstands the test of time – trust us. Produced by hand with over 100 Swiss parts, it’s sure to become a trusted heirloom.
To us, staying true to our roots is key. And when we created the 38MM Standard Issue Field, we kept that in mind. We incorporated details like luminescent Super-Luminova paint that looks as clear in the dark as it does in the light, and naval brass dials for a luxurious-yet-artisanal finish. Hand-polished surgical grade 316L stainless steel and sapphire crystals add an elevated finish.
- Edition: Limited, closed series, 20 timepieces in total. Made in the USA with domestic and imported components
- Movement: Weiss Watch Company Caliber 1005 mechanical movement, 7001 base, finished and assembled by hand
- Functions: Manually wound, 21,600 beats/hour, 42 hour power reserve, hours, minutes, sweep second hand at 6, incabloc shock protection
- Case: Titanium, 38mm diameter (not including crown), 46.2mm lug to lug, 9.2mm thick (including crystal)
- Weight: 54 grams with strap
- Caseback: Sapphire crystal and titanium exhibition caseback, secured by four 316L stainless steel hex screws
- Dial: Hand-painted, carbon naval brass finished with high visibility numerals and Super-Luminova BGW9 applied to dials
- Hands: Black oxide treated steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint
- Front Crystal: Double-domed and beveled sapphire with multi layer anti-reflective coating on the inside surface
- Back Crystal: Beveled sapphire
- Water Resistance: 330 feet/ 100 meters
Band: Each timepiece comes with one hand-stitched Black Horween Leather strap
- Warranty + Care
Handsome looking watch with an understated storage box. Discreet looking and light on the wrist. Very pleased.
The workmanship, design and details are better than more costly watches I have experienced. The watch is truly unique.
Received my watch a few days ago. It's really a beautiful timepiece in all aspects. Winding the spring is satisfying; the face is clean, easily readable, and attractive; the leather band and the weight of the watch is comfortable; my engraving looked exactly like it did on the website's example; finally, the time is kept very well as far as I've seen. Beautiful work. Packaging was also quite satisfying to open as well, but the most important part was the timepiece itself, of course.