Redesigned with you and your lifestyle in mind, it features timelessly modern details like sapphires, hand-painted naval brass, and durable canvas straps. Hand-finished and assembled by hand, each fully mechanical movement is a manually wound Caliber 1001 that won’t miss a beat.
While the 42mm Standard Issue Field Watch is a tried-and-true staple, we wanted to take things up a notch. Think hand finished details like polished stainless steel, luxurious Sapphire crystals, and black oxide treated steel hands. But we didn’t stop there. We machined each dial with one solid piece of naval brass (yep – we went there), which we hand-painted for maximum legibility. Last but definitely not least, we added our staple hand-stitched straps for lightweight comfort. Done and done.
- Movement: Weiss Watch Company Caliber 1001 mechanical movement, 6497 base, finished and assembled by hand
- Functions: Manually wound, 18,000 beats/hour, 46 hour power reserve, hours, minutes, sweep second hand at 9, incabloc shock protection
- Case: 316L stainless steel, 42mm diameter (not including crown), 49.7mm lug to lug, 12.9mm thick (including crystal)
- Weight: 60 grams with strap
- Caseback: Sapphire crystal and 316L stainless steel exhibition caseback, secured by four 316L stainless steel hex screws
- Dial: Hand-painted naval brass finished with high visibility numerals and Super-Luminova BGW9 applied to dials, except for Latte model
- Black oxide treated steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint, Steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint (Blue), and Black oxide skeletonized hands (Latte)
- Front Crystal: Double-domed and beveled sapphire with multi layer anti-reflective coating on the inside surface
- Back Crystal: Beveled sapphire
- Water Resistance: 330 feet/ 100 meters
- Band: Each timepiece comes with one hand-stitched strap of your choosing
- Warranty + Care
All business with the navy blue shell cordovan strap on my 42 mm Standard Issue Field Watch. Thank you Cameron! Please keep offering your unique handcrafted watches! Most comfortable and attractive watch I own.
To get it out of the way - yes, this is a very expensive watch and you can get almost the same thing for significantly less. That being said, this was exactly what I was looking for and would have ended up buying it anyway. Quality is excellent, and have zero regrets. I look forward to winding this up every day and hearing it ticking away happily…
(Latte face w/ olive strap)
I have had the 42mm standard issue field watch for 2 weeks now. It is a great purchase. I am really impressed with the craftsmanship. It's extremely comfortable. I’m really glad to have ordered this.
The design, execution and quality exceed expectations. A very elegant watch. Easy to keep wound. Really classic design.
I have been pending the purchase of the Weiss 42MM Standard Issue (Latte) for years now. After doing so, I am grateful to myself for permitting myself to buy this watch for myself. My goal was to support American watchmaking and add a unique piece to my collection: a manual wind / no date function / unique dial color. The watch is a joy to wind, with heavy clicks as you do so every morning - the actual audible ticking of the mechanism is also joyous. An extremely underrated part of this watch was the Horween leather strap: it is amazingly soft and high quality. I've purchased other leather straps that feel like a plastic composite compared to this. Pls purchase with confidence and enjoy a unique piece...