Inspired by Cameron Weiss’ dives into the Pacific Ocean and quests through the Sierra Nevada, this timeless piece defies the elements and withstands the test of time – trust us. Produced by hand with over 100 Swiss parts, it’s sure to become a trusted heirloom.
To us, staying true to our roots is key. And when we created the 38MM Standard Issue Field, we kept that in mind. We incorporated details like black oxide-treated hands, luminescent Super-Luminova paint that looks as clear in the dark as it does in the light, and naval brass dials for a luxurious-yet-artisanal finish. Hand-polished surgical grade 316L stainless steel and sapphire crystals add an elevated finish. The most popular pairing for our black dial is a durable, waterproof canvas strap that keeps things cool and comfortable.
Edition: Made in the USA with domestic and imported components
- Movement: Weiss Watch Company Caliber 1005 mechanical movement, 7001 base, finished and assembled by hand
- Functions: Manually wound, 21,600 beats/hour, 42 hour power reserve, hours, minutes, sweep second hand at 6, incabloc shock protection
- Case: 316L stainless steel, 38mm diameter (not including crown), 46.2mm lug to lug, 9.2mm thick (including crystal)
- Weight: 54 grams with strap
- Caseback: Sapphire crystal and 316L stainless steel exhibition caseback, secured by four 316L stainless steel hex screws
- Dial: Hand-painted naval brass finished with high visibility numerals and Super-Luminova BGW9 applied to dials, except for Latte model
- Hands: Black oxide treated steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint, Steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint (Blue), and Black oxide skeletonized hands (Latte)
- Front Crystal: Double-domed and beveled sapphire with multi layer anti-reflective coating on the inside surface
- Back Crystal: Beveled sapphire
- Water Resistance: 330 feet/ 100 meters
- Band: Each timepiece comes with one hand-stitched strap of your choosing
- Edition: Made in the USA with domestic and imported components
- Warranty + Care
Simple, beautiful, and the perfect everyday watch.
Beautiful watch. Timeless design and beautifully thin. I can really wear it for any occasion. It is everything i want in a watch
The watch was a success! It is a classic look, simple, precise, well made. My husband loved it as our anniversary gift, and he also very much enjoyed the engraving. Thank you!
I really appreciate the quality of this "handcrafted" timepiece.
The fit, finish and style met all of my expectations and then some. This is now my every day watch. Thanks for the prompt delivery!
I received my 38mm Standard Issue Field Watch a few days ago and love it! I think the size is perfect and feels great on the wrist. You can see craftsmanship and feel the quality. I’m very happy I decided the order one and agree with others who said it’s worth the wait. I highly recommend this watch!