An automatic watch with a sleek, modern update. Inspired by Cameron Weiss’ active lifestyle, the Company Caliber 2130 features game-changing details like a screw-down crown, date, automatic mechanism, incabloc shock protection, and an incredibly lightweight design. To put it simply, it’s a watch that’ll take you from surfing to spearfishing and back to the office with ease.
Finished and assembled by hand, the Weiss Caliber 2130 is an M100 based automatic movement. Water-resistant (up to 300 feet to be exact) and ultra-light, it features new details like a sweeping seconds and a custom dial-matching date wheel. With a solid 42-hour power reserve, it's designed to last – and look good doing it. Sapphire crystals accentuate the back, while stainless steel completes the case. The hands are finished in black oxide treated steel with white super-luminova BGW9 paint. And the dial? It boasts hand-painted, timeless naval brass. Each timepiece comes with one hand-stitched strap of your choice.
- Movement: Weiss Watch Company Caliber 2130 mechanical movement, M100 base, finished and assembled by hand
- Functions: Automatic winding, 28,800 beats/hour, 42 hour power reserve, hours, minutes, central sweep second, quick-set date, hacking seconds, incabloc shock protection
- Case: 316L stainless steel, 38mm diameter (not including crown), 46.2mm lug to lug, 9.9mm thick (including crystal), screw-down crown
- Weight: 63 grams with strap
- Caseback: Sapphire crystal and 316L stainless steel exhibition caseback, secured by four 316L stainless steel hex screws
- Dial: Hand-painted naval brass finished with high visibility numerals and Super-Luminova BGW9 applied to dials, except for Latte model
- Hands: Black oxide treated steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint, Steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint (Blue), and Black oxide skeletonized hands (Latte)
- Front Crystal: Double-domed and beveled sapphire with multi layer anti-reflective coating on the inside surface
- Back Crystal: Beveled sapphire
- Water Resistance: 330 feet/ 100 meters
- Band: Each timepiece comes with one hand-stitched strap of your choosing
- Packaging: New, elevated packaging with cardholder for identification card
- Warranty + Care
I received my timepiece a couple of weeks ago and was immediately impressed with the quality and the fine detail. I bought it as an everyday watch, I usually wear an expensive well known Swiss brand but my Weiss is now my favourite must wear timepiece.
Many Thanks Cameron
I just received my new Weiss 38mm Automatic watch, and I couldn't be more happy with it. I'm fan of automatic watches (specifically Rolex Oyster Perpetuals), and my Weiss Automatic is now a great addition to my growing collection! The Field Watch style is both understated and simple in design, while the craftsmanship speaks to the hand-made quality I look for when adding to my collection. It's clear to me that Cameron Weiss focuses on quality vs quantity, and that added to my interest in his products. Very happy with my purchase, and looking forward to what's to come in the future!
Just beautiful in its simplicity
I have been wearing the watch since I received it and it is awesome!! Keeps great time, -3 seconds a day on wrist, lume last throughout the night, dial is super legible, and the watch is a strap monster. If you are thinking about a buying a Weiss watch, stop thinking and purchase one...
The Weiss 38mm Automatic Field Watch fits perfectly on my wrist. I also like the mix of classical and edgy design. Thank you for this marvelous watch.