An automatic watch with a sleek, modern update. Inspired by Cameron Weiss’ active lifestyle, the Company Caliber 2130 features game-changing details like a screw-down crown, automatic mechanism, incabloc shock protection, and an incredibly lightweight design. To put it simply, it’s a watch that’ll take you from surfing to spearfishing and back to the office with ease.
Finished and assembled by hand, the Weiss Caliber 2130 is an M100 based automatic movement. Water-resistant (up to 300 feet to be exact) and ultra-light, it features new details like a sweeping seconds and a custom dial-matching date wheel. With a solid 42-hour power reserve, it's designed to last – and look good doing it. Sapphire crystals accentuate the back, while stainless steel completes the case. The hands are finished in black oxide treated steel with white super-luminova BGW9 paint. And the dial? It boasts hand-painted, timeless naval brass. Each timepiece comes with one hand-stitched strap of your choice.
- Movement: Weiss Watch Company Caliber 2130 mechanical movement, M100 base, finished and assembled by hand
- Functions: Automatic winding, 28,800 beats/hour, 42 hour power reserve, hours, minutes, central sweep second, quick-set date, hacking seconds, incabloc shock protection
- Case: 316L stainless steel, 38mm diameter (not including crown), 46.2mm lug to lug, 9.9mm thick (including crystal), screw-down crown
- Weight: 55 grams with strap
- Caseback: Sapphire crystal and 316L stainless steel exhibition caseback, secured by four 316L stainless steel hex screws
- Dial: Hand-painted naval brass finished with high visibility numerals and Super-Luminova BGW9 applied to dials, except for Latte model
- Hands: Black oxide treated steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint, Steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint (Blue), and Black oxide skeletonized hands (Latte)
- Front Crystal: Double-domed and beveled sapphire with multi layer anti-reflective coating on the inside surface
- Back Crystal: Beveled sapphire
- Water Resistance: 330 feet/ 100 meters
- Band: Each timepiece comes with one hand-stitched strap of your choosing
- Warranty + Care
I started with Sinn and Damasko as German GADA watches and then finally my navy 38mm came in. The size is by far the most fitting thing about the watch, extremely comfortable, so hard to take off and put anything else on that it's just turned into my only daily. The Date location and simplicity is awesome, the glow is really nice. Great fit for me as I've been told I'm a real Weiss A** too. Would highly recommend. Also highly recommend the cordovan strap.
Really enjoying my new field watch! I do wish I put 'made in the USA' engraved on it as an option when ordering, but will certainly add on my next one...Thanks for the amazing timepiece
Very well made watch that looks great on a wide variety of watch bands and is holding time very accurately. I’m already thinking of which dial color to buy next 5/5 stars
Where do I begin, the 38mm Automatic Field Watch was beautiful from the watch itself to the beautiful wood box it came in. Thank you for such a beautiful timepiece.
I have 2 other Weiss watches and love them. However, this is by far my favorite as it requires no winding and is water resistant up to 330 feet. I've been waiting for this one for a while and I find myself wearing it more than my Rolex Explorer or any of my other watches. In fact I haven't worn any of my other watches since it arrived! Love everything about it particularly the date location. Great design!