An automatic watch with a sleek, modern update. Inspired by Cameron Weiss’ active lifestyle, the Company Caliber 2130 features game-changing details like a screw-down crown, date, automatic mechanism, incabloc shock protection, and an incredibly lightweight design. To put it simply, it’s a watch that’ll take you from surfing to spearfishing and back to the office with ease.
Finished and assembled by hand, the Weiss Caliber 2130 is an M100 based automatic movement. Water-resistant (up to 300 feet to be exact) and ultra-light, it features new details like a sweeping seconds and a custom dial-matching date wheel. With a solid 42-hour power reserve, it's designed to last – and look good doing it. Sapphire crystals accentuate the back, while stainless steel completes the case. The hands are finished in black oxide treated steel with white super-luminova BGW9 paint. And the dial? It boasts hand-painted, timeless naval brass. Each timepiece comes with one hand-stitched strap of your choice.
- Movement: Weiss Watch Company Caliber 2130 mechanical movement, M100 base, finished and assembled by hand
- Functions: Automatic winding, 28,800 beats/hour, 42 hour power reserve, hours, minutes, central sweep second, quick-set date, hacking seconds, incabloc shock protection
- Case: 316L stainless steel, 38mm diameter (not including crown), 46.2mm lug to lug, 9.9mm thick (including crystal), screw-down crown
- Weight: 63 grams with strap
- Caseback: Sapphire crystal and 316L stainless steel exhibition caseback, secured by four 316L stainless steel hex screws
- Dial: Hand-painted naval brass finished with high visibility numerals and Super-Luminova BGW9 applied to dials, except for Latte model
- Black oxide treated steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint, Steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint (Blue), and Black oxide skeletonized hands (Latte)
- Front Crystal: Double-domed and beveled sapphire with multi layer anti-reflective coating on the inside surface
- Back Crystal: Beveled sapphire
- Water Resistance: 330 feet/ 100 meters
- Band: Each timepiece comes with one hand-stitched strap of your choosing
- Packaging: New, elevated packaging with cardholder for identification card
- Warranty + Care
Solid timepiece, excellent craftsmanship. Glad I found Weiss, purchased on a whim and can’t be happier. Classic look that goes with everything, extremely detailed.
Smitten by the origin story I had to have a Weiss. Which one? What speaks to me is simplicity. Subrosa to the three slender hands, Arabic numerals and simple date is great execution. The hue of the dial is too complex to be simply black or the darkest blue. Great balance springs from careful design. Congratulations to the Weiss team.
I absolutely love this Weiss! Not only is it sleek on the wrist nor is it just great timekeeping, the whole package is great on my wrist, I’ve worn it every day since it came and I just wanted a weekend watch!,
Couldn’t be happier with my 38mm Navy blue dial Weiss watch. The quality and detail is above and beyond! I purchased for my wedding day and had our names and date engraved on the back. I reached out and spoke with Whitney and she made sure I received it on my big day! I can’t thank the Weiss family enough. If anyone is on the fence about buying one of these pieces, just purchase it! Well worth the money and short wait to have a piece of true American craftsmanship. Thank you Weiss Family!
38mm Automatic Standard Issue Field Watch with Date