Full Service (Year 3-5)
Complete Maintenance Service (Year 3-5):
After 3-5 years, the mechanical movement can begin to show decreasing accuracy. This is due to evaporation of lubrication in the movement gear train and escapement. The Complete Maintenance Service is a paid service that is recommended at this interval and is a comprehensive service that restores your timepiece to its best possible state. The Complete Maintenance Service and replacement parts are covered by a two-year warranty. This process, which takes 12 weeks to complete, includes:
- Separation of the movement from the case
- Separate hands and dial from movement
- Complete disassembly of movement
- Pre-cleaning of movement parts
- Inspect all parts of movement and repair or replace worn or damaged parts as required
- Ultrasonic cleaning of disassembled movement parts
- Assemble and lubricate movement to proper specifications
- Fit dial and hands to movement
- Test and regulate movement before casing up
- Complete disassembly of case parts
- Ultrasonic cleaning of case parts
- Re-assemble case with all new gaskets and seals
- Mount movement in case
- Control movement functions and regulation of timing
- Complete case up and perform complete water resistance testing
- Final inspection quality control
This service is required for any timepieces with broken crystals, damage to the dial or case, and water damage. Component replacement can cost extra.
Water Resistance Service (Year 1)
Water Resistance Service (Year 1):
A water resistance service is ideally performed every year, to ensure the proper function of your timepiece by checking and restoring water resistance and maintaining the integrity of the case parts and movement. This process, which takes 10-12 weeks to complete, includes:
- Perform complete water resistance testing
- Timepiece evaluation for additional service recommendations
- Optional disassembly of case parts
- Optional refinishing of case parts
- Optional ultrasonic cleaning of case parts
- Optional replacement of all gaskets and seals
- Optional control movement functions and regulation of timing
- Final inspection and quality control
Diagnostic Testing or Warranty Service
Diagnostic Testing or Warranty Service:
Diagnostic testing is to determine unknown issues or request service under our warranty program. Please read our warranty policy thoroughly before sending your timepiece into us.
Sent in my manual standard issue 38mm for repair after i absentmindedly broke the mainspring while winding. The repair took a little more time than i was quoted but it is now working great and back on my wrist. The repair process was simple, no fuss and communication from the team was good.
Weiss' service, like their watches, is awesome! They did some routine serivce and had the watch back on my wrist in less than a week.
They're super people and the watches are dope.
Sent watch in for diagnosis and repair due to movement stopping. Watch came back working like a champ, no charge. Great experience.
Original movement had a problem with the winding stem twice in 20 months. For the second repair, a new movement was installed rather than repairing the original. The timekeeping had improved dramatically, dead on basically for the past week ! Weiss agreed to extend the warranty for another year. I’m very satisfied and love my Weiss watch. Only thing better would be if they would agree to extend it for the new lifetime warranty :-))
I had an issue with my watch, which was addressed quickly and without charge. Perfect.