Cameron was born in Southern California, so he began his life outdoors- at one with the ocean, sand, and salty air. Cameron has dove with sharks in the Bahamas, explored the reefs off the coast of California, and spent many days freediving and spearfishing. Cameron's developed some pretty picky standards between the countless hours spent in the water and at the workbench. It all culminates with the first Weiss watch specifically crafted for diving -- while meeting all ISO 6425 dive watch standards.
This dive watch is the first timepiece designed by Cameron in his Nashville workshop. It features a unidirectional dive bezel, lumed central seconds, and is paired with our first stainless steel bracelet machined inside our Nashville workshop. Hand-finished and assembled by Cameron himself, each fully mechanical movement is an automatic Caliber 2120 that won’t miss a beat.
Movement: Weiss Watch Company Caliber 2120 mechanical movement, M100 base, finished and assembled by hand
- Functions: Automatic winding, 25 jewels, 28,800 beats/hour, 42 hour power reserve, hours, minutes, central sweep second, hacking seconds, incabloc shock protection
Case: 316L stainless steel with 120 click uni-directional bezel for measuring elapsed time, bezel with Super-Luminova marking, 42mm diameter (not including crown), 50mm lug to lug, 13.3mm thick (including crystal), 4-gasket screw-down crown system.
- Caseback: Sapphire crystal and 316L stainless steel exhibition caseback, secured by four 316L stainless steel hex screws
- Dial: Hand-painted naval brass finished with high visibility numerals and Super-Luminova BGW9 applied to dials on hour numerals and indicise
- Hands: White steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint(Black, Blue Dials), black steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint (Yellow, White Dials). Super-Luminova BGW9 applied to hour, minute, and second hand
- Front Crystal: Double-domed and beveled sapphire with multi layer anti-reflective coating on the inside surface
- Back Crystal: Beveled sapphire
- Water Resistance: 1000 feet/ 300 meters
- Band: Each timepiece comes on our fully adjustable 316L Stainless steel bracelet. Also included is a sizing tool to get the perfect fit.
- Packaging: Handmade solid red oak wood display box with individually signed and numbered certificate.
- Movement: Weiss Watch Company Caliber 2120 mechanical movement, M100 base, finished and assembled by hand
- Warranty + Care