Full Service (Year 3-5)
Complete Maintenance Service (Year 3-5):
After 3-5 years, the mechanical movement can begin to show decreasing accuracy. This is due to evaporation of lubrication in the movement gear train and escapement. The Complete Maintenance Service is a paid service that is recommended at this interval and is a comprehensive service that restores your timepiece to its best possible state. The Complete Maintenance Service and replacement parts are covered by a two-year warranty. This process, which takes 12 weeks to complete, includes:
- Separation of the movement from the case
- Separate hands and dial from movement
- Complete disassembly of movement
- Pre-cleaning of movement parts
- Inspect all parts of movement and repair or replace worn or damaged parts as required
- Ultrasonic cleaning of disassembled movement parts
- Assemble and lubricate movement to proper specifications
- Fit dial and hands to movement
- Test and regulate movement before casing up
- Complete disassembly of case parts
- Ultrasonic cleaning of case parts
- Re-assemble case with all new gaskets and seals
- Mount movement in case
- Control movement functions and regulation of timing
- Complete case up and perform complete water resistance testing
- Final inspection quality control
This service is required for any timepieces with broken crystals, damage to the dial or case, and water damage. Component replacement can cost extra.
- $585 for Standard Issue, Standard Automatic Issue, and Standard Diver
- $685 for American Issue
Water Resistance Service (Year 1)
Water Resistance Service (Year 1):
A water resistance service is ideally performed every year, to ensure the proper function of your timepiece by checking and restoring water resistance and maintaining the integrity of the case parts and movement. This process, which takes 10-12 weeks to complete, includes:
- Perform complete water resistance testing
- Timepiece evaluation for additional service recommendations
- Optional disassembly of case parts
- Optional refinishing of case parts
- Optional ultrasonic cleaning of case parts
- Optional replacement of all gaskets and seals
- Optional control movement functions and regulation of timing
- Final inspection and quality control
- $185 for Standard Issue, Standard Automatic Issue, and American Issue
- $235 for Standard Diver
Diagnostic Testing or Warranty Service
Diagnostic testing will be performed to determine unknown issues or request service under our warranty program. Please read our warranty policy thoroughly before sending your timepiece into us.
I had a great experience having my watch serviced. Communication was clear, the process was easy, and the turn around time was incredibly quick. The watch is running like a top and I could don’t be more thrilled.
Weiss Watch Co. does a great job, and quick turnaround.
Though my own carelessness, I dropped my 38mm manual wind on my tile floor and broke the movement (would no longer wind). I don't think the shock absorption is meant for that. I tried a local premium watch shop and they claimed to have fixed it, but then it stopped winding a week later. I no longer trust them. Anywho, I now needed it done once and done right, so I reached out to WWC via Whitney on the socials and told her about my sorrows. She candidly warned me in advance that they were slammed from the holiday orders and a service would likely take at least 12 weeks. Patience pays off because I went for it and when I got my watch back it was as good as new and looked it too! All of the minor scuffs and scratches in the case from over a year of daily wear were gone! Thank you, Cameron.
Sent in my manual standard issue 38mm for repair after i absentmindedly broke the mainspring while winding. The repair took a little more time than i was quoted but it is now working great and back on my wrist. The repair process was simple, no fuss and communication from the team was good.
Weiss' service, like their watches, is awesome! They did some routine serivce and had the watch back on my wrist in less than a week.
They're super people and the watches are dope.