Redesigned with you and your lifestyle in mind, it features timelessly modern details like sapphires, hand-painted naval brass, and durable canvas straps. Hand-finished and assembled by hand, each fully mechanical movement is a manually wound Caliber 1001 that won’t miss a beat.
While the 42mm Standard Issue Field Watch is a tried-and-true staple, we wanted to take things up a notch. Think hand finished details like polished stainless steel, luxurious Sapphire crystals, and black oxide treated steel hands. But we didn’t stop there. We machined each dial with one solid piece of naval brass (yep – we went there), which we hand-painted for maximum legibility. Last but definitely not least, we added our staple hand-stitched straps for lightweight comfort. Done and done.
- Movement: Weiss Watch Company Caliber 1001 mechanical movement, 6497 base, finished and assembled by hand
- Functions: Manually wound, 18,000 beats/hour, 46 hour power reserve, hours, minutes, sweep second hand at 9, incabloc shock protection
- Case: 316L stainless steel, 42mm diameter (not including crown), 49.7mm lug to lug, 12.9mm thick (including crystal)
- Weight: 60 grams with strap
- Caseback: Sapphire crystal and 316L stainless steel exhibition caseback, secured by four 316L stainless steel hex screws
- Dial: Hand-painted naval brass finished with high visibility numerals and Super-Luminova BGW9 applied to dials, except for Latte model
- Hands: Black oxide treated steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint, Steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint (Blue), and Black oxide skeletonized hands (Latte)
- Front Crystal: Double-domed and beveled sapphire with multi layer anti-reflective coating on the inside surface
- Back Crystal: Beveled sapphire
- Water Resistance: 330 feet/ 100 meters
- Band: Each timepiece comes with one hand-stitched strap of your choosing
- Warranty + Care
Excellent fit and finish. Love the watch. Classy and elegant.
42mm Standard Issue Field Watch
I’ve been following Cameron’s watchmaking for many years, and was finally able to purchase one. The material quality, detail, and look & feel are world class. I’ve got a few Swiss and German watches that are 10x the price, and this fits right in with them in the collection. I’ve only had it for a couple of weeks so far, but have already received compliments from watch enthusiasts, and it’s quickly becoming my daily watch. Thanks Cameron and Whitney!
Have titanium with American made movement love this one almost as much thanks
I’ve had my Weiss 42mm Standard Issue Field Watch for about a month now. The craftsmanship and simple beauty are hard to ignore, and it takes some discipline not to fritter away half my day just staring at it on my wrist. It is the centerpiece of my fledgling watch collection, and I expect it to retain that position for many years to come. Oh yeah, it keeps great time too.