Cameron was born in Southern California, so he began his life outdoors- at one with the ocean, sand, and salty air. Cameron has dove with sharks in the Bahamas, explored the reefs off the coast of California, and spent many days freediving and spearfishing. Cameron's developed some pretty picky standards between the countless hours spent in the water and at the workbench. It all culminates with the first Weiss watch specifically crafted for diving -- while meeting all ISO 6425 dive watch standards.
This dive watch is the first timepiece designed by Cameron in his Nashville workshop. It features a unidirectional dive bezel, lumed central seconds, and is paired with our first stainless steel bracelet machined inside our Nashville workshop. Hand-finished and assembled by Cameron himself, each fully mechanical movement is an automatic Caliber 2120 that won’t miss a beat.
Edition: Limited, marked X/20. Made in the USA with domestic and imported components
Movement: Weiss Watch Company Caliber 2120 mechanical movement, M100 base, finished and assembled by hand
- Functions: Automatic winding, 25 jewels, 28,800 beats/hour, 42 hour power reserve, hours, minutes, central sweep second, hacking seconds, incabloc shock protection
- Case: 316L stainless steel with 120 click uni-directional bezel for measuring elapsed time, bezel with Super-Luminova marking, 42mm diameter (not including crown), 50mm lug to lug, 13.3mm thick (including crystal), 4-gasket screw-down crown system.
- Caseback: Sapphire crystal and 316L stainless steel exhibition caseback, secured by four 316L stainless steel hex screws
- Dial: Hand-painted naval brass finished with high visibility numerals and Super-Luminova BGW9 applied to dials on hour numerals and indicise
- Hands: Black steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint. Super-Luminova BGW9 applied to hour, minute, and second hand
- Front Crystal: Double-domed and beveled sapphire with multi layer anti-reflective coating on the inside surface
- Back Crystal: Beveled sapphire
- Water Resistance: 1000 feet/ 300 meters
- Band: Each timepiece comes on our black rubber strap.
- Packaging: Handmade solid red oak wood display box with individually signed and numbered certificate.
- Edition: Limited, marked X/20. Made in the USA with domestic and imported components
- Warranty + Care
I love the unique color of this watch and it’s perfect for this Oklahoma State Cowboy fan! The custom engraving turned out great as this watch was purchased to celebrate an accomplishment I wore it to Aruba last week and was getting great comments about it from the sales people while visiting the Omega, Breitling, and Tag Heuer boutique stores. While snorkeling a few times and having 30-45 minute time limits at times, I used the dive bezel to track my time and found it slippery/hard to turn after my hands had been in the ocean water a while. I did rinse it with with fresh water at the end of each day.
Beautiful watch and construction. It is much heavier than I anticipated, so I won’t be wearing it as often as I thought. Because of the weight I haven’t worn for more than a couple minutes.
If all your watches have basic dial colors (black, white, etc.), you need something like this! The tangerine dial color makes me think about sunny weather. I’m looking forward to taking it with me on our upcoming beach vacations. I’ve been wanting a limited edition for a while now and I’m glad I pulled the trigger on this one!