Inspired by Cameron Weiss’ dives into the Pacific Ocean and quests through the Sierra Nevadas, this timeless piece defies the elements and withstands the test of time – trust us. Produced by hand with over 100 Swiss parts, it’s sure to become a trusted heirloom.
To us, staying true to our roots is key. And when we created the 38MM Standard Issue Field, we kept that in mind. We incorporated details like black oxide-treated hands, luminescent Super-Luminova paint that looks as clear in the dark as it does in the light, and naval brass dials for a luxurious-yet-artisanal finish. Hand-polished surgical grade 316L stainless steel and sapphire crystals add an elevated finish while a durable, waterproof canvas strap keeps things cool and comfortable.
- Movement: Weiss Watch Company Caliber 1005 mechanical movement, 7001 base, finished and assembled by hand
- Functions: Manually wound, 21,600 beats/hour, 42 hour power reserve, hours, minutes, sweep second hand at 6, incabloc shock protection
- Case: 316L stainless steel, 38mm diameter (not including crown), 46.6mm lug end to lug end, 9.7mm thickness from the highest point of the domed crystal
- Weight: 54 grams with strap
- Caseback: Sapphire crystal and 316L stainless steel exhibition caseback, secured by four 316L stainless steel hex screws
- Dial: Hand-painted naval brass finished with high visibility numerals and Super-Luminova BGW9 applied to dials, except for Latte model
- Hands: Black oxide treated steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint
- Front Crystal: Double-domed and beveled sapphire with multi layer anti-reflective coating on the inside surface
- Back Crystal: Beveled sapphire
- Water Resistance: 330 feet/ 100 meters
- Band: 20mm olive green, waterproof, lined Cordura canvas, and 18mm 316L stainless steel buckle
- Warranty + Care