An automatic watch with a sleek, modern update. Inspired by Cameron Weiss’ active lifestyle, the Company Caliber 2130 features game-changing details like a screw-down crown, date, automatic mechanism, incabloc shock protection, and an incredibly lightweight design. To put it simply, it’s a watch that’ll take you from surfing to spearfishing and back to the office with ease.
Finished and assembled by hand, the Weiss Caliber 2130 is an M100 based automatic movement. Water-resistant (up to 300 feet to be exact) and ultra-light, it features new details like a sweeping seconds and a custom dial-matching date wheel. With a solid 42-hour power reserve, it's designed to last – and look good doing it. Sapphire crystals accentuate the back, while stainless steel completes the case. The hands are finished in black oxide treated steel with white super-luminova BGW9 paint. And the dial? It boasts hand-painted, timeless naval brass. Each timepiece comes with one hand-stitched strap of your choice.
- Movement: Weiss Watch Company Caliber 2130 mechanical movement, M100 base, finished and assembled by hand
- Functions: Automatic winding, 28,800 beats/hour, 42 hour power reserve, hours, minutes, central sweep second, quick-set date, hacking seconds, incabloc shock protection
- Case: 316L stainless steel, 38mm diameter (not including crown), 46.2mm lug to lug, 9.9mm thick (including crystal), screw-down crown
- Weight: 55 grams with strap
- Caseback: Sapphire crystal and 316L stainless steel exhibition caseback, secured by four 316L stainless steel hex screws
- Dial: Hand-painted naval brass finished with high visibility numerals and Super-Luminova BGW9 applied to dials, except for Latte model
- Hands: Black oxide treated steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint, Steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint (Blue), and Black oxide skeletonized hands (Latte)
- Front Crystal: Double-domed and beveled sapphire with multi layer anti-reflective coating on the inside surface
- Back Crystal: Beveled sapphire
- Water Resistance: 330 feet/ 100 meters
- Band: Each timepiece comes with one hand-stitched strap of your choosing
- Warranty + Care
Field watch functionality with dress watch design aesthetic: classic, minimalist. So often, field watches go to extremes for "manly utility" and end up drab and clunky, with obtrusive numerals and indices. This is clean, clear, and sturdy but also light and elegant. If watches say something about us, this says elevated but rational--a watch and life that doesn't seek needless complication.
The only design flaw I've experienced is in the sliding loops of the cordura strap. On the underside, where the seams are sewn together, the rough edges have been rubbing at the skin on my wrist. I've flipped them over and ordered a different strap. Otherwise, no complaints. Don't hesitate.
I have worn this watch everyday since I received it, and I simply love it. In fact, I look forward to buying another Weiss watch in the future. Great company, great service & a great watch.
Paired with a bright orange cloth strap from https://www.strapcode.com/collections/canvas-nylon-and-sailcloth-watch-band/products/strapcode-watch-bands-le-mt-biw01-c2j012 my new Weiss 38mm Automatic Field Watch is ready for fun in the sun.
I really focus on American made automatics. Quickly became my everyday. It is simply the best. I only wish he had more styles because I would pick another one up in a heartbeat.
Very happy with my purchase. Thank you.