An automatic watch with a sleek, modern update. Inspired by Cameron Weiss’ active lifestyle, the Company Caliber 2130 features game-changing details like a screw-down crown, date, automatic mechanism, incabloc shock protection, and an incredibly lightweight design. To put it simply, it’s a watch that’ll take you from surfing to spearfishing and back to the office with ease.
Finished and assembled by hand, the Weiss Caliber 2130 is an M100 based automatic movement. Water-resistant (up to 300 feet to be exact) and ultra-light, it features new details like a sweeping seconds and a custom dial-matching date wheel. With a solid 42-hour power reserve, it's designed to last – and look good doing it. Sapphire crystals accentuate the back, while stainless steel completes the case. The hands are finished in black oxide treated steel with white super-luminova BGW9 paint. And the dial? It boasts hand-painted, timeless naval brass. Each timepiece comes with one hand-stitched strap of your choice.
- Movement: Weiss Watch Company Caliber 2130 mechanical movement, M100 base, finished and assembled by hand
- Functions: Automatic winding, 28,800 beats/hour, 42 hour power reserve, hours, minutes, central sweep second, quick-set date, hacking seconds, incabloc shock protection
- Case: 316L stainless steel, 38mm diameter (not including crown), 46.2mm lug to lug, 9.9mm thick (including crystal), screw-down crown
- Weight: 63 grams with strap
- Caseback: Sapphire crystal and 316L stainless steel exhibition caseback, secured by four 316L stainless steel hex screws
- Dial: Hand-painted naval brass finished with high visibility numerals and Super-Luminova BGW9 applied to dials, except for Latte model
- Hands: Black oxide treated steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint, Steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint (Blue), and Black oxide skeletonized hands (Latte)
- Front Crystal: Double-domed and beveled sapphire with multi layer anti-reflective coating on the inside surface
- Back Crystal: Beveled sapphire
- Water Resistance: 330 feet/ 100 meters
- Band: Each timepiece comes with one hand-stitched strap of your choosing
- Packaging: New, elevated packaging with cardholder for identification card
- Warranty + Care
After two weeks of daily use, I can say that I am very pleased with my Weiss automatic watch. Light and slim, it is easy to carry, looks cool and keeps accurate time. I’m not much of a fan of big, bulky watches, so this watch is perfect for me. Thanks!
Just received my 38mm standard issue field watch (manual wind) this weekend. After hemming and hawing for literally a year I pulled the trigger on the white face with the grey cordura band. I saw the color combination on a "Beans and Bezels" review for the 42mm and just loved the look. Took about 4 weeks to get the watch so the suspense had built adequately by the time it arrived. Presentation of the watch was excellent. The wood box with the push button latch and the slick army green case made a strong impression along with leather-cased metal warranty card and certificate. When I pulled the watch out I was immediately impressed by how "clean" everything is. It's an even better looking watch in person than what you see in reviews on video or photos. The case sparkles and the dial has a great vintage vibe. Super readable and still interesting with the logo and the small seconds at the 6 o'clock position. It almost feels too nice to be a field watch. The blue lume is a great look and is bright when you're coming in from outdoors. Lume doesn't show up super great at night unless you have some way to get UV on it and charge it up. Not a huge issue for me and consistent with experiences I have with other watches including micos (Baltic) and macros (Hamilton). It's early here so I can't speak to durability over the long haul but I'm definitely going to be wearing this thing a LOT! It also comes across as a pretty serious strap monster. I've got a nato, a natural leather and the cordura band (other two I purchased OEM) and they all look really good against this watch. Great work on this thing Cameron! I'm excited to own some US heritage here and to know that the watch was hand made by a family owned business in Nashville. Keep it up!
I bought my Weiss watch because of the craftsmanship and the work that Cameron is doing on the inside of the movement, but the beauty of the Weiss aesthetics isn't really carried through via digital image. The subtle details of the face and font, the clean lines and the gorgeous crystal are much more impressive when you hold the watch in your hand. I couldn't be more happy with it and the watch's accuracy is unreal.
I don’t write reviews very often but I had to with this watch. I bought this watch for my now husband as his wedding gift. His last name is Weiss and nothing is more perfect than a Weiss watching for a Weiss wedding. This watch is stunning and my husband wears this watch with confidence and it’s delicate pieces are beautiful. 10/10
This watch is everything the specs and other reviews say it is. Classy, well built, and truly unique. I got mine engraved with the intended plan to leave this to my son many, many years from now. I know it will last for generations to come.