An automatic watch with a sleek, modern update. Inspired by Cameron Weiss’ active lifestyle, the Company Caliber 2130 features game-changing details like a screw-down crown, automatic mechanism, incabloc shock protection, and an incredibly lightweight design. To put it simply, it’s a watch that’ll take you from surfing to spearfishing and back to the office with ease.
Finished and assembled by hand, the Weiss Caliber 2130 is an M100 based automatic movement. Water-resistant (up to 300 feet to be exact) and ultra-light, it features new details like a sweeping seconds and a custom dial-matching date wheel. With a solid 42-hour power reserve, it's designed to last – and look good doing it. Sapphire crystals accentuate the back, while stainless steel completes the case. The hands are finished in black oxide treated steel with white super-luminova BGW9 paint. And the dial? It boasts hand-painted, timeless naval brass. Each timepiece comes with one hand-stitched strap of your choice.
- Movement: Weiss Watch Company Caliber 2130 mechanical movement, M100 base, finished and assembled by hand
- Functions: Automatic winding, 28,800 beats/hour, 42 hour power reserve, hours, minutes, central sweep second, quick-set date, hacking seconds, incabloc shock protection
- Case: 316L stainless steel, 38mm diameter (not including crown), 46.2mm lug to lug, 9.9mm thick (including crystal), screw-down crown
- Weight: 55 grams with strap
- Caseback: Sapphire crystal and 316L stainless steel exhibition caseback, secured by four 316L stainless steel hex screws
- Dial: Hand-painted naval brass finished with high visibility numerals and Super-Luminova BGW9 applied to dials, except for Latte model
- Hands: Black oxide treated steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint, Steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint (Blue), and Black oxide skeletonized hands (Latte)
- Front Crystal: Double-domed and beveled sapphire with multi layer anti-reflective coating on the inside surface
- Back Crystal: Beveled sapphire
- Water Resistance: 330 feet/ 100 meters
- Band: Each timepiece comes with one hand-stitched strap of your choosing
- Warranty + Care
I have 2 other Weiss watches and love them. However, this is by far my favorite as it requires no winding and is water resistant up to 330 feet. I've been waiting for this one for a while and I find myself wearing it more than my Rolex Explorer or any of my other watches. In fact I haven't worn any of my other watches since it arrived! Love everything about it particularly the date location. Great design!
I’ve had the black dial and olive strap just over a week now and love everything about it. The build quality and finish is perfect and the 38mm sizing is spot on for my 7” wrist. Accuracy is superb and is currently running at +3 seconds after 7 days. In my eyes you won’t get a better field watch for the money!
Couldn't be happier with my purchase. I was worried the 38mm case was going to look small on my wrist but I was pleasantly surprised. It's simplistic in design, it sits flush on the wrist, and looks and feels like a high quality watch (which it is). It was definitely worth the wait and the money. Be ready for compliments to come your way because the watch will command it....
This watch is great and easily my best purchase! Time keeping is very accurate. The finishing on the movement is gorgeous with Geneva stripes on the rotor and perlage on the plate beneath. The dial is a classic looking field dial that is easy to read with a date feature. I only have two complaints, but they weren't enough for me to known it a star. The strap was still too large for me and I had to buy a strap to accommodate my 6 and a quarter inch wrist. Also, the edges to the watch case are a bit sharp at the lugs.
Overall it is a great watch and I would recommend it to anyone. (I also hope that there will be more dial colors soon. I would buy a watch with a salmon colored dial in a heart beat.)
Was ecstatic to finally get my watch! Everything on it just feels high quality and it feels great on my wrist. Even the canvas strap feels nice. The wooden case the watch comes in is a great touch as well. This will definitely be an heirloom watch for me, and I intend on wearing it everyday!