A best-seller reimagined, the 42mm Standard Issue Field Watch was first launched in 2013 (we’re big believers that it made us who we are today).
Redesigned with you and your lifestyle in mind, it features timelessly modern details like sapphires, hand-painted naval brass, and hand-stitched Horween leather straps. Hand-finished and assembled by hand, each fully mechanical movement is a manually wound Caliber 1001-2 that won’t miss a beat.
While the 42mm Standard Issue Field Watch is a tried-and-true staple, we wanted to take things up a notch. Think hand finished details like in-house machined Titanium cases, luxurious Sapphire crystals, and black oxide treated steel hands. But we didn’t stop there. We machined each dial with one solid piece of naval brass (yep – we went there), which we hand-painted for maximum legibility. Last but definitely not least, we added our staple hand-stitched brown Horween Leather strap for lightweight comfort. Done and done.
- Edition: Limited, closed series, 20 timepieces in total. Made in the USA with domestic and imported components
- Movement: Weiss Watch Company Caliber 1001 mechanical movement, 6497 base, finished and assembled by hand
- Functions: Manually wound, 18,000 beats/hour, 46 hour power reserve, hours, minutes, sweep second hand at 9, incabloc shock protection
- Case: 6Al-4V Grade 5 Titanium, 42mm diameter (not including crown), 49.7mm lug to lug, 12.9mm thick (including crystal)
- Caseback: Sapphire crystal and 6Al-4V Grade 5 Titanium exhibition caseback, secured by four 316L stainless steel hex screws
- Dial: Hand-painted, blue naval brass finished with high visibility numerals and Super-Luminova BGW9 applied to dials
- Hands: Polished steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint
- Front Crystal: Double-domed and beveled sapphire with multi layer anti-reflective coating on the inside surface
- Back Crystal: Beveled sapphire
- Water Resistance: 330 feet/ 100 meters
- Band: Each timepiece comes with one hand-stitched Brown Horween Leather strap of your choosing
- Warranty + Care
Whitney's always great to work with. The 42mm titanium is our latest time piece. Watch and strap Craftmade are perfect. The 5th watch between my son and me. Craftsmanship is exactly what we've grown to expect.
I’ve been waiting for a dark blue dial. This is my first piece from Weiss and it’s even better in person.