This collection is a reflection of the beauty of fly-fishing in the Bahamas. The vibrant colors of the island and the calming feeling Cameron experienced while fishing are captured in each piece. This timeless piece defies the elements and withstands the test of time – trust us. Produced by hand with over 100 Swiss and American parts, it’s sure to become a trusted heirloom.
To us, staying true to our roots is key. And when we created the 38MM Standard Issue Field, we kept that in mind. We incorporated details like black oxide-treated hands, luminescent Super-Luminova paint that looks as clear in the dark as it does in the light, and naval brass dials for a luxurious-yet-artisanal finish. Hand-polished aerospace Grade 5 Titanium and sapphire crystals add an elevated finish.
- Edition: Limited, closed series of 30 pieces per dial color in total. Made in the USA with domestic and imported components
- Movement: Weiss Watch Company Caliber 1005 mechanical movement, 7001 base, finished and assembled by hand
- Functions: Manually wound, 21,600 beats/hour, 42 hour power reserve, hours, minutes, sweep second hand at 6, incabloc shock protection
- Case: Titanium, 38mm diameter (not including crown), 46.2mm lug to lug, 9.2mm thick (including crystal)
- Weight: 46 grams with strap
- Caseback: Sapphire crystal and Titanium exhibition caseback, secured by four hex screws
- Dial: Hand-painted naval brass finished with high visibility numerals and Super-Luminova BGW9 applied to dials
- Hands: Black oxide treated steel with white Super-Luminova BGW9 paint
- Front Crystal: Double-domed and beveled sapphire with multi layer anti-reflective coating on the inside surface
- Back Crystal: Beveled sapphire
- Water Resistance: 330 feet/ 100 meters
Band: Each timepiece comes with one hand-stitched Tan Horween Leather strap
- Warranty + Care