Inspired by Cameron Weiss’ dives into the Pacific Ocean and quests through the Sierra Nevadas, this timeless piece defies the elements and withstands the test of time – trust us. Produced by hand with over 100 Swiss parts, it’s sure to become a trusted heirloom.
To us, staying true to our roots is key. And when we created the 38MM Standard Issue Field, we kept that in mind. We incorporated details like luminescent Super-Luminova paint that looks as clear in the dark as it does in the light, and naval brass dials for a luxurious-yet-artisanal finish. Hand-polished surgical grade 316L stainless steel and sapphire crystals add an elevated finish.
- Edition: Limited collaboration with Tanner Goods, closed series, 30 timepieces in total
- Movement: Weiss Watch Company Caliber 1005 mechanical movement, 7001 base, finished and assembled by hand
- Functions: Manually wound, 21,600 beats/hour, 42 hour power reserve, hours, minutes, sweep second hand at 6, incabloc shock protection
- Case: 316L stainless steel, 38mm diameter (not including crown), 46.2mm lug to lug, 9.2mm thick (including crystal)
- Weight: 54 grams with strap
- Caseback: Sapphire crystal and 316L stainless steel exhibition caseback, secured by four 316L stainless steel hex screws
- Dial: Hand-painted naval brass finished with high visibility numerals and custom dial matched Super-Luminova applied to all hour indices
- Hands: Black oxide hands with custom dial-matched Super-Luminova paint
- Front Crystal: Double-domed and beveled sapphire with multi layer anti-reflective coating on the inside surface
- Back Crystal: Beveled sapphire
- Water Resistance: 330 feet/ 100 meters
- Band: Each timepiece comes with one hand-stitched custom Tanner Goods Horween Black Shell Cordovan Strap with Black Stitching
- Warranty + Care
I decided to buy this watch on a whim. I am so glad I did. The cream dial with just a touch of yellow from the line showing though is so amazing. Also the strap is really great. High build quality over all. I own three weiss watches and this is definitely my favorite!
It is a beautiful time piece casual and also stylish. I really love it.
A beautiful watch simple but stylish.
Whitney was wonderful to work with she is very service minded received my watch Wednesday before thanksgiving really enjoy the Watch
Love this piece. Beautifully crafted front and back and a superior strap makes it comfortable to wear. This, not Rolex, should be selling for 3x the retail price.